Tuesday, March 6, 2012

my Break is Slowly coming to an End.


I wish I had something interesting to share with you, but I really have no new news. I've been enjoying these 2 weeks off - more than the whole month I had off when I first arrived.  The weather is beautiful & much more pleasant here.  Last week my mother had to leave again for a few days - so I was alone again with just my french speaking african, Moussa.  I'm UNDERSTANDING french a lot better, but I'm always at a loss for words - just don't know what to say or how to respond!
Ines stated the other day that she thinks english is the best language.  Her dream is to live in NY - I'm expecting a visitor in the near future.  She's very much into photography & forgot her camera today - so I gave her mine for the day - she clearly enjoyed it.




  Today I met my mother's parents, her brother & his daughter.  We went on a walk through open farmland for about 5 miles.

My dearest Mother.


It was an overall good, exhausting day. 

I have a few things to look forward to in my near future - my dean visits next week for 2 days, a weekend trip to Nice in the French Riviera for St Patrick's Day, & 5 days in London the last week of March (yet another week off from school). 
Back to class next week! Finally.  Never thought I'd be so upset about such a matter.  & I assure you that next week I will have pictures of my school - I'm busy right now...
Hope you're all having a good week!  Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment