Sunday, April 8, 2012

happy Easter


I hope you have/had a nice Easter holiday.  A lot different here than being at home today.  It's practically just another day here.  Yes, she bought some chocolate, & I think we will have a nicer meal than usual later today.  Coming here I had expected France to be religous - & it's far from that.  It's only my host mom & the 2 younger kids.  The older 2 come home next weekend.  The good news is that my sister will be here in exactly 3 weeks from today!

In other news, I finished another class this past week.  Which leaves me with 2 more classes - & the next 2 Saturday's of another class I had started about a month ago.
Last weekend, french students from this school currently studying at Shippensburg visited Philadelphia and stayed with my aunt & uncle.  They had a great time - not sure when they're leaving the US if I'll get a chance to meet them when I get home. 

Students are required to be abroad for 2 years - including an international internship.  They usually go to 2 or 3 different countries. 

I really have no news to share with you.  Enjoy your holiday weekend.
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment