Saturday, January 28, 2012

my Updated, Interesting life; Pictures included

Spring is right around the corner here! Moussa is out doing yard work this afternoon, cutting grass, pulling weeds - looking forward to beautiful weather here soon. 

I have limited interesting news to share with you - I'm hoping to switch my business program here into Bachelor International 2, I'm currently in 4.  Which would mean that I'll finish at the time I was told I would before I came.  As of now, if I'm correct, in this program I wouldn't finish until the end of May, which I had always been told end of April.  I'll find out Monday afternoon what I can change - & I hope it's nothing but good news. I had also attended my first french class on Friday.  Should I complain about this - I went in on Friday after the professor had been teaching all week, I was only told to go on Friday.  Basically I went to day 5 of the class & missed all others.  Not too big of a deal, however we do get an exam at the end of this course.  We are told to 'catch up' by the advisor - a possibility we may sit in on her other classes during the week. However, once I start my business classes, my schedule will not allow to attend any french classes - will get interesting. 
It seems I'm just having bad experiences with the school right now - everything is going great.  I am the first student from Shippensburg attending this school, as we just acquired it, so will have much to share when I return. 
Sami came home for the weekend from school & Sunday I will meet Leila, her other daughter living in Paris. 
 My humble abode.  Right side of the building - garage is behind the tree - my room is the bottom window with the other garage to the left.
 Kitchen, obviously. My bathroom is to the left of the wall, where the coats are hanging. 
 The street I live on.
 The other direction of the street.  The first tree on the right is the driveway to my home - that was my landmark for my first few solo trips.
 The beach.
My neighborhood.
 The Beach - Atlantic Ocean
 The Port.
 2 of 3 towers in La Rochelle. Google it if you want to know about it - I can't tell you much.
 My living room. My room is to the left, at the bottom of the stairs.
 My room.
Kitchen, Living room, Where we eat (on the bottom) and my room is at the bottom of the stairs.

Hope these pictures satisfy you a little.  I have no pictures of my school yet - I don't spend anytime there!  But I will soon enough!
Enjoy your weekend in the States! I'm thinking of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment